


So apparently we now live in Hawaii (Maybe Stacy and Scott can relate), because I went outside to take out the garbage last night and there were like, five geckos clinging to the house surrounding some rather large bugs on the porch. I have been told that the geckos arrived a few years ago and that they do eat the bugs which are about the same size as them. It kinda freaked me out, and was cool at the same time. So I took some pictures. (shiver)
The picture of me with the burning torch in my ear... is me with a burning torch in my ear. We were trying out some ear candles. Supposedly they suck all the ear wax and debris out of your ear and make it so you can hear better. I only did one ear because the whole time I was afraid my hair was going to catch on fire! Personally i think the wax just drips down the inside of the candle and looks like ear wax because it gets all smoke-e-fied. Andi- I need expert opinion on this one!! Because my ear doesn't feel any cleaner or debris free! Either that or they were already clean as a whistle to begin with. As a matter of fact, that's probably it:)
It's to work I go now! See ya in 3 days!!



0 people are wicked awesome. to :
Post a Comment