

Although Mike could not condone the wearing of the Ranger's outfit- he couldn't deny that Dave looked dang cute in it:)
It's summer and I wish we were going to the Ranger's game tonight! That's a real summery thing to do. At least it feels like summer here. It got up in the high 90s today. Aye aye aye! Talk about needing a sweatband! I forgot how much I missed the balmy Texas weather, though- it feels like home. I have to go back to work tomorrow:( for three days. We are hoping to save enough money through this year to be able to put most of the money down on building a house. So every week reminds me of that Pat Green song Three Days. I like my job, but I love my little boy and husband. I think I've come to the conclusion that I just want to be a mama (and wife). Anyway- no sense in getting all sappy sentimental. We're sucking it up for the year and making the most of it- that's all there is to it:) The rest we'll decide as it comes.



1 people are wicked awesome. to :
Hey Barbie! It was so good to hear from you! No, I don't really know anybody else in nursing with a blogspot- I would love to find some, though, because I think it is a really fun way to keep in touch, too. Your little guy is so so cute! How old is he? And I read that you are working- where? How long have you been working? I worked here (I live in Maryland) for a year on a med/surg/oncology floor. Nine months of that was after Emeline was born, and I totally just wanted to be a mom/wife (like you said...) It was a super hard decision to quit, though! I really still want to do nursing. I don't really know what to do! Let me know what your thoughts are! (I always want to hear from someone going through the same thing...)
Anyway, it's so nice to hear from you- keep in touch! I'll let you know if I find anyone else. (I heard from Kim Hansen the other day- she is expecting a baby girl in August).
Liz DeGiulio
Post a Comment