Friday, April 14, 2006

Yeah. So in the last post I mentioned that I wasn't "wearing any pants" when I got that injury. Have no fear people. I was wearing shorts, just no long pants to protect my knees. I haven't become a shameless exhibitionist...yet.




In other news- Dave's nose is sick. I don't know if it's this crazy Texas pollen, or if he picked something up from another kid somewhere. Needless to say, with the newfound "pulling himself up in his bed skills" and the not being able to breathe through his nose- he is almost always a cranky little midget by bedtime. So lately I've been bringing him in bed with me for his second nap. I think he is getting used to it though, because if it's a day I don't work (and consequently don't nap) he just won't take a second nap. I think I am creating a monster here. But it's so cuuuute though (in that nasaly, high, talking to a baby voice)!!

0 people are wicked awesome. to :