Tuesday, April 11, 2006




This is kind of a funny story. In March we went with Michael and Jen to Tyler to stay in some cabins for the weekend there. It was chilly outside, but Morgan wanted to swim really badly, and I thought it would be fun to take Dave. So we bought the little swimmy underpants and everything. The pool was open (it was too cold for the kids) and there was a hot tub in it. We got to the hot tub and it was kind of "sketchy" looking. The concrete steps that you sit on were kind of sludgy looking and the water was a little turbid. I thought "Well, maybe it just got junk from the trees in it." So we carefully got our legs in. I was up to about my waist and Dave had his legs in the water, when this lady calls down from one of the balconys overlooking the pool. She goes, "I woudn't get in there you guys. My kids were in there earlier today and now they're breaking out in this red rash all over their bodies." Immediately we thought "Crap! This is the pseudamonas tub!" By this point Morgan was just barely waist deep in the toxy-tub. So we pulled both kids out and ran back to the room to scrub them down in the big bathtub there. Luckily they didn't break out, but dang! It was a close call.

0 people are wicked awesome. to :