Sunday, April 09, 2006





Oh yeah. Yesterday was also my birthday. As you can see I got some pretty wicked-sweet-awesome gifts that I am soooo excited about. Take for instance the mumu I am modeling in the second picture from the top . Seeing how I am now a quarter of a century old, I need to start dressing in more age appropriate attire. There is a store here called Central Market and on weekends they have "Burgers and Bock" night out on the front porch of the store, with live music to boot! There was a country band- singing George Strait songs (maaah faavrit). Dave ate his first french fry and even got a little swig of Stewie's Key Lime- in honor of the celebration. (I didn't take any pictures there, which makes me sad!) Morgan wore her princess outfit and Dave borrowed the crown for a sec- just to see what it feels like to be royal. Then I huffed, and I puffed and I got my germs alllll over that cake! Enjoy everyone! Blowing out candles on cake is kind of gross, come to think of it...

0 people are wicked awesome. to :