Friday, April 21, 2006
Can't Sleep... Must stand up....



One more day and it's the weekend!! And we even get to have a real weekend (kind of- after I sleep on Saturday). Dave is getting to the point now where I think he's waking himself up by standing up, which I've heard of other babies doing. The other night we came into the room when he was crying and he was standing up. I'm not sure which came first- the crying or the standing. Maybe he got my sleep walking/talking trait. Sorry Daze!

In other news... I am in love with Pat Green!!! Or at least his music... since I don't even know him or what he looks like... or anything... plus I'm married.... :) Ok- ya'll know I'm joking, but really- I heard this song called Songs about Texas by him on the radio on the way home from work this morn. Why do I love any song about Texas so much- I'm from Texas- I mean geez! You'd think I'd get over it. Plus he has an awesome raspy voice. Anyway- happy weekend everybody!!

0 people are wicked awesome. to :