Thursday, April 20, 2006



I woke up early from my sleep today- so I thought "What the heck- I'll make a post". So what if i'm a little blog obsessed?? Since spring has set in, I have been feeling a little nostalgic about Utah. These are some cool pictures in Provo Canyon from August of last year. We drove to Park City a few weeks after Dave was born just to get some fresh air. I always thought the area around Bridal Veil and Deer Creek looked prettiest when it rained. The grass always looks so green. We went camping up there in the rain a few times! I miss camping. I wonder if Dave is old enough to take camping yet? I'm scared that he will inhale some smoke and scar his lungs, but I think he would like it (not the scarred lungs part- but you know). Maybe we'll go before it gets too hot!

Oh yeah- speaking of awesome and beautiful places. I just found out my friend Gloriana got accepted to grad school in Sacramento- and she has a new blog to celebrate the occasion:) Check her hot self out at:
http://the-little-red-haired-girl.blogspot.com/
Congrats G!

4 people are wicked awesome. to :

Amy said...

HELLO!!! Your mom just told me about your blog and I am so excited to keep up with you guys again! Seeing your Utah pictures made me miss you...not that I didn't miss you before, but you know what I mean. I just discovered blogs too and am obsessed with them...:) Anyways, have a wonderful night and give your family love from us. By the way...DAVID IS A DOLL!!

Brit said...

Your pics make me want to go back to Utah so bad! Who would have thought I would WANT to go back to Provo. We should plan a trip sometime together and go get some cafe rio!

g said...

Thanks for the post barb! Visiting your blog is a daily ritual for me now. I only with I had as cute a one as you do! I have blog envy :) xo

g said...

hey- i tried to add the counter thing- but I cna't figure out where to put it. I am totally blog illiterate...