Oh how I have loved you. For those of you who were wondering- Mike and I were not killed by terrorists in Rome. Luckily, we actually went on vacation after that:) Rome is a busy, dirty city, but we saw lots of cool stuff there. A policemen even took us into the capital building to look at the Remus and Romulus (sp?) statue, although the building was closed. We met a Milanese business man who gave us a tour of the ruins of the city around midnight our last night there. He proclaimed himself to be "a little drunk", but then- who isn't in Italy?
Anyway- after Rome we went to Florence and now we're here in the Cinque Terre. We did the seven mile hike up and down the mountainsides through the towns this morning- then swam in the Ligurian Sea after lunch. (TMI moment- we forgot swimsuits, so I swam in skivvies and a tanktop. Tee hee!). And now we are about to go eat some of the best seafood pasta I have ever had in my life. Wait... I don't know if I've ever had seafood pasta.... oh well- it's still the best.
See you all soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 people are wicked awesome. to Arrivederci Cinque Terre!:
Yeah!! It sounds so wonderful! My husband and I loved that hike- and especially Vernazza. Aah, I could spend weeks there! You are making me so excited!!
Sounds so nice...sigh I can't wait to see pics BTW...ER got the postcard;)
see you at el aeropuerto en la manana!! around 2 probably :)
I can't till you come back with lots of pictures! (hopefully there will be none of you in your skivies..hehe)
Post a Comment