
Jacob with one of our coach's kids, cheering on the team.

Mike doing the victory smile after scoring.

Me looking nerdy with my knobby knees and big t-shirt.
They call that a third baseman?

Mike, looking pensive before he's up to bat.

Jacob with his first RBI of the night. What does that mean again?

Mike warmin' up the ol' swinging arm. When he got up to bat, he pointed out over the fence and said, "What do you wanna bet I can hit it over that mountain over there?".
So, because we decided we didn't have enough activities in our lives (cough and snort) we decided to join a city league softball team. It's pretty fun, but we have gotten pummeled our first few games. We did, however win last night!! I won't tell you the part about how it was due to forfeit (the other team didn't have enough girls:) We were so proud of ourselves that we even scrimaged the other team out of good sportsmanship (not because we needed the practice or anything). I got two base hits!! (which means I hit the ball both times I was up to bat- hahaha!) Even though I'm a better player than Mike and Jacob, I didn't rub it in. I'm probably the best player on the team... (like anyone could know that...). There was a really pretty sunset driving home.


1 people are wicked awesome. to :
you go slugger!
Post a Comment